A Drive Around Pissouri

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Dominic
Site Admin

A Drive Around Pissouri

Post by Dominic »

Pissouri is a coastal village that lies between the cities of Paphos and Limassol, on the South Coast of Cyprus. It is a lot bigger than you might think on your first visit. Indeed, this film misses out a big chunk of the residential area that lies above the village, and concentrates instead on the bay area and the village itself.

Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
LouiseCastricum

Re: A Drive Around Pissouri

Post by LouiseCastricum »

Nice to see the village again. Haven't been there for quite some time.
Louise :)
jagwheels

Post by jagwheels »

Great video (& of course choice of music). I also like the animated route at the beginning you recently introduced
kansas

Post by kansas »

We drove to Pissouri Jetty via the newly opened coastal road on Saturday. It's really nice to be able to use the road again rather than the highway. Just off the nudist beach there's an old abandoned house, possibly 1960's or 70's that's worth a look.
CanadaNatasha22

Post by CanadaNatasha22 »

Great video! I've been staying in Pissouri since October and never tire of the views. I can see the whole valley and the highrises and Port structures of Limassol from my father's place at the top of the village. You can drive right over the plateau you started on down into Melanda Bay, or walk it. The views from the Cape Aspro trail are spectacular. It's really a terrific area.