D-Day for Boris

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half-hour youtube video. Politics can get a bit lively, and if you prefer a less combative debate, please post in the Politics for Moderates section instead.
The Aquila

Re: D-Day for Boris

Post by The Aquila »

Les Bean wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:51 pm
memory man wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:42 pm Ben Wallace has pulled his name as a contender for PM
I think that's a pity
Indeed but as ex senior Military perhaps he feels he can add more energy to his current role by just concentrating on that?
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

Yet all these contestants or should I say sycophants have supported that "psychopath" for three years.
Now all of a sudden their tune has changed, if you ask me they are all just as bad as him.
David
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

What a sad collection of PM wannabees on offer to the British Public. Nearly all of them have baggage and those that don't would be out of their depth running a corner shop.
They are everything from tax dodgers, Ponzi Scheme Operators to law breakers, what a sad day for the British people.
The Aquila

Post by The Aquila »

Well I guess the alternative is for the country to be run by someone who said there wasn’t enough evidence to prosecute the UK’s most prolific paedophile ?!
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

The Aquila wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:31 am Well I guess the alternative is for the country to be run by someone who said there wasn’t enough evidence to prosecute the UK’s most prolific paedophile ?!

Grasping at straws Aquila ?

You mean Jimmy Saville, another in a long line of Tory sex offenders.

As usual you're using anecdotal and hearsay to try and smear Starmers name because you have nothing else; you are trying to use the same tactics as your failed PM and even he withdrew his comments.
He was never involved in the review of the case though did open an enquiry to look into why this decision was made.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Just because Boris Johnson made that comment about Keir Starmer does not make it factually correct. Johnson only made the comment in Parliament as he had the cover of Parliamentry Privelege.
The Aquila

Post by The Aquila »

He was head of the CPS at the time! Not hearsay, fact!
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

The Aquila wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:06 pm He was head of the CPS at the time! Not hearsay, fact!
The decision not to prosecute was made by the Police and a reviewing lawyer, Starmer wasn't involved in the case., fact. It was also a well known fact amongst the establishment that Saville was a predatory paedophile and had many friends in the police force in Leeds, both the BBC and Thatchers Tory Party also protected him, another established fact.
You should watch the series, Saville on Netflix it might open even your eyes.
Scraping the barrel Aquila.
The Aquila

Post by The Aquila »

The case, as they all are, was sent to the CPS for review. They make the final decisions on the mattter. Fact.

You’re just in denial ;)