IPTV Boxes

Everything to do with I.T, T.V, and telephony.
Oxfordboy

Re: IPTV Boxes

Post by Oxfordboy »

Again Oxford boy I gave a way to watch free TV via a PC, it need not be a small screen my PC has a 32'' monitor, and James (JB) is a cleaver chap as I do know him and I am sure he could easily find good quality TV programs via the net, I never will change my MAGs while operational I use two systems and I still use my PCs to find just about anything out there
Good for you. I don't. Does that make me wrong?

and you mentioned legally? why, watching any UK TV here no matter what systems you use is illegal, but who cares really?
OK, I'll rephrase that. I don't trust Russian websites.

but if we can help and advise JB and others then this is what forums are about

Yes, absolutely. I was trying to help and advise via the forum. Just refer back to the original question, which just asked what a Triotech box did but now seems to have morphed into some kind of MAG justification/anti-Android campaign. I didn't start ranting on about how good MAG boxes are, how bad Android boxes are, how many MAGs I've got and that I'd never change from them, and if I can't find what I want on them them then I use my laptop.
I have no doubt the MAG box is an excellent piece of kit. All I've ever said is that the Triotech box more than suits my needs. My needs are different to yours, as is my opinion. Why can't you just express your opinion without attacking mine?
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

OxfordBoy was answering the question posed. Nothing more.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
J B

Post by J B »

Morning all

Thanks for the interesting comments and advice, much appreciated.

We have found programs on the laptop and plugged into the TV with ah HDMI cable with good results in the past.

However, it's my laptop :lol: and if she wants to watch some nonsense on the tv, then sadly I have the toys taken out of my pram :o :shock: :cry:

So, it's either get another cheap simple laptop (sledgehammer to crack a nut?) or a TV box .... decisions eh!
J B