Mysterium

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
The Aquila

Mysterium

Post by The Aquila »

I think they originally tried to go for the high end dining experience which perhaps didn’t work for them. However, after closing for the winter they have revamped and opened as a normal restaurant / bar.

We thought we would try it last weekend and were pleasantly surprised with the service, quality of the food and prices.

The good lady had a chicken burger (€7.60) which contained a chicken breast, bacon, cheese and salad and I opted for the grilled village range chicken which was half a chicken and boneless (€11.90). Both meals were excellent and we were given a free latte and pint.

Although already good value, they are currently running a daily deal for €7.00 which gives 30% off for a month.

They are on TOKR at the opposite end of the “O’Neills car park”
The Aquila

Re: Mysterium

Post by The Aquila »

I agree Lloyd which is why they’ve changed their view on the market and gone more “mainstream”
The Aquila

Post by The Aquila »

Sadly, this has now closed again.
DavidatLWH

Post by DavidatLWH »

The Aquila wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:32 pm Sadly, this has now closed again.
Really? I'm surprised as the Armenian chap who runs it is a neighbour of mine and he hasn't said anything. Also, TripAdvisor have reviews which are very recent.
DavidatLWH

Post by DavidatLWH »

Yup. "Permanently closed" according to their Facebook page. That makeover didn't last long.
The Aquila

Post by The Aquila »

I can only assume that something went on behind the scenes as the times we used it and other times we drove by it always seemed quite busy. Such a shame.