Not a good example from future PM

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half-hour youtube video. Politics can get a bit lively, and if you prefer a less combative debate, please post in the Politics for Moderates section instead.
memory man

Not a good example from future PM

Post by memory man »

Police called to Boris Johnson's home after neighbours report noisy altercation

Police were called to the home Boris Johnson shares with his girlfriend Carrie Symonds after neighbours complained about a noisy altercation.

Officers arrived at the property shortly after midnight on Friday morning to investigate claims that a woman could be heard screaming.
In a recording obtained by The Guradian, Mr Johnson can be heard shouting "get off my flipping laptop" at Ms Symonds before there is a loud noise.

Ms Symonds can also be heard saying Mr Johnson - the frontrunner to be the next Tory leader - had ruined their sofa with red wine before adding: "You just don’t care for anything because you’re spoilt. You have no care for money or anything."

The neighbour told the paper they had initially knocked on the couple's door after becoming concerned about the "slamming and banging" from inside.

"There was a smashing sound of what sounded like plates," the neighbour said. "There was a couple of very loud screams that I’m certain were Carrie and she was shouting to ‘get out’ a lot.

"She was saying ‘get out of my flat’ and he was saying no. And then there was silence after the screaming. My partner, who was in bed half asleep, had heard a loud bang and the house shook."

The neighbour said they had knocked on the couple's door three times, but there was no answer.

After police were alerted, two police cars and a van arrived to investigate the incident.

In a statement, the Metropolitan Police said: "At 00:24hrs on Friday, 21 June, police responded to a call from a local resident in [south London]. The caller was concerned for the welfare of a female neighbour.

"Police attended and spoke to all occupants of the address, who were all safe and well. There were no offences or concerns apparent to the officers and there was no cause for police action."

A spokesman for Mr Johnson refused to comment.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/po ... s-johnsons
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: Not a good example from future PM

Post by Dominic »

They are going to have an interesting relationship with their neighbours from now on.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
chatsworth

Post by chatsworth »

He was hoping it would be the Chancellor but maybe not.
tonee

Post by tonee »

Hmm..and of all the newspapers out there the neighbour decided to contact the "neutral" Guardian/Morning Star.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Do you think Boris Johnson will be the saviour or the sacker of the Tory Party then? It could go either way...
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
chatsworth

Post by chatsworth »

I think it will just complete the circle of madness that is the Tory party at the moment. What it will do for the UK ,heavens knows !
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

I wasn’t impressed by this man previously and I’m even less impressed by his reported behavior to his partner. He always seems arrogant, selfish sort of individual to me. I don’t see that he has charisma and I wonder why so many MP’s are voting for him? I prefer Jeremy Hunt who seems to have a more open personality and see more promise of a reliable leader coming from him.

Dee
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Who if any of us, can honestly say that they have never had cross words with our partners, which has resulted in shouting ? If you honestly can say that, you are either a saint or a mouse.

Just another excuse to have a go at Boris as I see it. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, comes to mind.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

Am neither saint nor mouse, but I don't make our spats public, nor am I a public figure. The first stone was cast by the participants, not by those who accuse Boris, and if this row became public it was because it was obviously excessive. The building looks well-constructed and if the next-door neighbour complained and recorded the row, the decibels must have been considerable.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

A neighbour made it public, not Boris, put the blame where it lies, someone after his ten minutes of fame maybe ? Unless we were witness to the volume of the row, we cannot assume anything. For all we know, he might be a remainer !
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

POLICE RELEASE FIRST IMAGE OF FEMALE NEIGHBOUR WHO CALLED THE COPS ON BORIS...
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Love it :lol: :lol:
bromerzz

Post by bromerzz »

Looks like Gove dressed up for a night out.