Geroskipou Mini Golf

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Dominic
Site Admin

Geroskipou Mini Golf

Post by Dominic »

The other day my daughter and I had some time to kill, so we took a trip to the Island Cove Adventure Mini Golf Park in Geroskipou. As I had my phone with me I thought I would take a few pictures so I could show you what it was like...

Read the article and chat about it below...

mini-golf_masthead.jpg
mini-golf_masthead.jpg (208.12 KiB) Viewed 4436 times
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
mike strand2

Re: Geroskipou Mini Golf

Post by mike strand2 »

Been many times over the years. It's a well looked after course of 18 holes. Not quite crazy golf, but simple yet challenging.
Lofos-5

Post by Lofos-5 »

I agree with your assessment. It is a great place and we make a point to visit once a year at least - we also like it a lot. Especially me as no one in my family can beat me ;-)
smudger

Post by smudger »

Been many times, mostly when my granddaughter was younger, when we both loved it, but hey, a lofty 14 and mini golf?? Sadly a no no :( :(
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

I have sent the photos to our UK family who are due out later in Summer. They think it will be a good place for us all to visit. So people from age 9, to people in their 70's
Trev..
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Yes, its a good course, 18 holes. Nicely landscaped with water features. Been there many times.
Dee
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

smudger wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 9:38 pm Been many times, mostly when my granddaughter was younger, when we both loved it, but hey, a lofty 14 and mini golf?? Sadly a no no :( :(
My daughter is 14 and we loved it. :)
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
brengreen

Post by brengreen »

I first went there in 2003 I think it hadn't been open long.
Anarita John

Post by Anarita John »

We have been every year since we first came here on holiday in 2002. Our daughter is 26 and still loves it. In fact, in quite a few cities in the UK there are indoor crazy golf courses and it is fashionable for teens, students and young people etc to go there.
STELIOSBWFC

Post by STELIOSBWFC »

Flip that brings great memories back. We first visited Island cove in 2004 and it is till to this day one of our visits even though the kids have flown the nest. Me and Mrs still drive up and have a round and a beer. How many of you have the hole in 1 certificate. Fantastic place and well kept and run by lovely people.
STELIOSBWFC

Post by STELIOSBWFC »

[quote=trevnhil post_id=88457 time=1558153616 user_id=123]
I have sent the photos to our UK family who are due out later in Summer. They think it will be a good place for us all to visit. So people from age 9, to people in their 70's
Hi Trev hope you are well. If you are going with little ones go when it gets a bit cooler and nearly dark as the fountains and lights are great for them.