Kitchen unit door replacements.

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
Jim B

Kitchen unit door replacements.

Post by Jim B »

Can anyone recommend a company for kitchen door replacements please?

Many Thanks

Jim
Lincoln

Re: Kitchen unit door replacements.

Post by Lincoln »

YES. As you approach Geroskipou from Debenhams roundabout. You approach a set of traffic lights. Turn right at the lights and on the left is a Business that does fitted kitchens....If they cannot help you then up into the Geroskipou Industrial estate there is are several wood working shops/cabinet makers.
All things are possible
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

Thanks Lincoln, very much appreciated.

Jim
DavidatLWH

Post by DavidatLWH »

Apologies if I'm wrong, but I thought that the Geroskipou company (the one you find/found if you turn right at the lights) closed a year or two ago. Just mentioning that to save you time if you can't find them!
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Hmm I think you might be right David.
All things are possible
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

I am also interest in some fresh doors for a kitchen... so If you find suppliers, please share
ApusApus

Post by ApusApus »

Kitchen Design is the one I have used, they are the shop on the right just past the traffic lights Lincoln mentioned above and past the furniture shop on the corner.

Shane
mikesjn

Post by mikesjn »

Depends what you want. We got some plain white spray painted doors made for the wall cupboards and both carcasses and doors made by an old boy in one of the units that is just behind the municipal market in the old town. He did a great job for the money, I believe he has now gone, he was almost opposite the mosque. That was just a general wood working shop and I saw some of the places are still operating round that area, nearer to the Paps on Mesogi Rd, so it might be worth asking. We got a quote of a kitchens company and some very nice doors, but we were more than happy with what we got and the price we paid.
sueb

Post by sueb »

We just had 20 doors replaced in our kitchen. Some were intergated appliance doors.

The service we received was first class from getting the quote till the work was completed.

High standard of quality work carried out.

Took away all the old cupboards etc. Cleaned up the area each day.

Would highly recommend (Panicos) Paphos Woodworking in Peyia. Has a workshop in the heart of Peyia

Does more things than just Kitchens so for all your woodworking requirements contact Panicos on 99632525 or paphoswoodworking@gmail.com
Happy to be back on the Island!
darrow

Post by darrow »

Kitchen design. 26923038. Now have a new showroom. Still do flat packs. They are just off the main road now.