Blimey!

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
DavidatLWH

Blimey!

Post by DavidatLWH »

I thought geocaching was a leisurely, stress-free way to spend the afternoon......

https://www.geocaching.com/blog/2017/02 ... -the-week/

:o
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: Blimey!

Post by Dominic »

You would be gutted if you got all that way and forgot your pen.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
2QuarterPints

Post by 2QuarterPints »

Well you won't hear me complaining about scrabbling over a few Cypriot rocks anymore! Astral projection may be the answer but can you carry a pen if you are out of your body?
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

D&PG wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:21 pm Well you won't hear me complaining about scrabbling over a few Cypriot rocks anymore! Astral projection may be the answer but can you carry a pen if you are out of your body?
Dominic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:18 am You would be gutted if you got all that way and forgot your pen.
It is not only in February that so much snow and ice is there... This photo shows the whole Bernina group with Morteratsch glacier in September...
You have to be a really very fit and experienced mountain climber to reach this places and the weather has to stay fine, otherwise :roll:

I used to live a few miles away from this valley ( Pontresina/St.Moritz) before my time in Cyprus and in February it was many times below -35C then in the night and -10C midday. Obviously it is warmer nowadays.

Max