Paphos Sea Front From Above

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Dominic
Site Admin

Paphos Sea Front From Above

Post by Dominic »

Paphos Sea Front is undergoing some changes at the moment, but still looks pretty swanky. Join us as we buzz the drone from the castle up towards the SODAP beach.

Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
ast

Re: Paphos Sea Front From Above

Post by ast »

Nice overhead view of the front, Thank you.

I notice just as many people walking on either side of the fenced off area, all that fencing just looks a mess and serving no purpose. 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
Kili01

Re: Paphos Sea Front From Above

Post by Kili01 »

Lovely video. Glad that the sun has come out again! Thanks.
I noticed that it was a good thing that parts of the harbour were being protected by concrete blocks while work is in progress. It would be a good thing if the Mayor realised that the original type of sea wall should be rebuilt to protect the sea front from future storms.

I think that it might have been my remark which suggested more trees should be planted along the harbour front. It looks as if more Palms are there now. But these trees provide virtually no shade.
But it would actually have helped to have some trees which would provide some shade.
Now that all the awnings have been removed from the cafes and shop fronts there will be no shade at all in the hot summer sunshine. Even some tables outside restaurants
have no cover. I hope that common sense will prevail in due course!

Dee