Long stay parking at Larnaka airport

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
graham43

Long stay parking at Larnaka airport

Post by graham43 »

Would be really grateful for any advice/ recommendations regarding long stay parking at Larnaka airport (2/3 weeks). Either at the airport with Hermès or one of the off site companies.

Many thanks Graham
daveg

Re: Long stay parking at Larnaka airport

Post by daveg »

LCA long stay is an easy and convenient place to leave your car ..highly recommend....
Am using it now....€33 for 11 days ...
It uses anpr so you drive up, barrier lifts on entry/ exit...
daveg

Post by daveg »

daveg wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:05 pm LCA long stay is an easy and convenient place to leave your car ..highly recommend....
Am using it now....€33 for 11 days ...
It uses anpr so you drive up, barrier lifts on entry/ exit...
WHL

Post by WHL »

I use larnaca car parking frequently , just book on line , all done with recognition cameras, drive in park up, collect go, good service and very reasonable, ive found the earlier you book the better the rate. Carpark next to the terminal.
graham43

Post by graham43 »

Many thanks daveg and WHL. I will be taking your advice and booking on line at Larnaca Airport

Best wishes Graham
J B

Post by J B »

graham43 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:15 am Many thanks daveg and WHL. I will be taking your advice and booking on line at Larnaca Airport
Make sure you double check your dates - we did this at Paphos a couple of years ago and had put the wrong arrival date in :oops:
They wanted an extra €40 on exit, but luckily they accepted my 'genuine error' and let me off :oops:

:D
J B
daveg

Post by daveg »

So we arrived back to Larnaca airport 12 hours late due to a missed flight connection due to fog .
The good people at the carpark just let us out free of charge having accepted our reason for the late arrival.....