The Meeting Place, Kouklia

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
galexinda

The Meeting Place, Kouklia

Post by galexinda »

Well worth a visit, perhaps for a beverage or a snack type meal such as a club sandwich, burger or one of their specialities from locally produced sources (although I was assured their portions are large) though I am sure they do more as talking to the very pleasant staff it appears they are very adaptable to current trends. A choice of outside covered areas and an indoor area for eating. Very clean, felt very comfortable and prices are excellent. Told it had been open about 3 years and they are currently working on a FB page. Think it is near Diarizos Taverna - got lost in the side streets!
Open Monday - Saturday from I believe she said 7 am but it may be 7.30 am to 9pm - apart from when there is football and it closes later.
Kili01

Re: The Meeting Place, Kouklia

Post by Kili01 »

Yes, I had lunch there with friends a few weeks ago. They also make meat pies, inc fish ones.
Huge helpings whether you have various sandwich's also filled rolls too. Some home made sweets too. Reasonable prices.
Its a bit tricky to find. It's quite close to where the other tavernas are in Kouklia, but if you head down hill, to a point where a narrow street comes in from the right, its on the corner. There is car parking beyond, which is adjacent to a wire mesh fence which leads onto the archaeological site..

Dee
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Not sure why but fish pie sounds weird to me.

Or do you mean with a mash potato topping?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Just seen your post, yes the fish pie was topped with mash and I think cheese. I couldn't have it unfortunately as it also contained prawns...But people who had it enjoyed it. I had a very filling chicken pie with pastry top...

Dee