Rain at last...

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
JimX

Rain at last...

Post by JimX »

I can here the bee eaters gathering overhead this morning followed by heavy rain in our area, very welcome after all of this time..
Last edited by JimX on Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jim.
Uncle D

Re: Rain at last...

Post by Uncle D »

had a small shower here 10 minutes ago, funny enough I heard the Bee Eaters as well, but also the shot cuns
David
Bindi

Post by Bindi »

Missed a ‘t’ out there UD😀
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

Behind the shot guns, you find the beef eaters!
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

We had a huge heavy downpour here in Chloraka. Excellent. Free water for the plants. And after the rain Petrichor. (Greek origin) :D
All things are possible
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

We had rain as well but I still had to water all the plants
Trev..
memory man

Post by memory man »

I've been up since 05.15 and have not seen any rain in Peyia. :x
Maggie B

Post by Maggie B »

Devil wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:19 am Behind the shot guns, you find the beef eaters!
You've seen what I've seen. . . . . So now, I am just as 'sick as you' for laughing Brian. :lol:

Also, I saw your comment a couple of weeks ago about beautifully marbled FAT on meat and decided to keep my trap firmly shut. 😁

However, Devil you ought to wind your neck in sometimes. Otherwise you could get yourself into trouble. 😁 You being a sensitive soul an all that.

Maggie
71 Trans Am

Post by 71 Trans Am »

Maggie B
Devil likes to think he knows everything about everything when in fact he is just a Weatherman - There is an enormous difference between quality marbled steak and slabs of 80% plus fat and the steaks on display in the pictures were more fat than meat and the weatherman's comments were in line with what he thinks about everyone else who has an opinion different to his - He thinks everyone is a Pleb and that he knows it all - Well he doesn't - He is a Weatherman - and he should stick to getting the weather forecast wrong instead of getting everything else wrong. I know that you think he is a Super Hero but he isn't - Dangermouse could run rings around him.
Maggie B

Post by Maggie B »

😁😁😁

Maggie B
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

71 Trans Am wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:35 pm Maggie B
Devil likes to think he knows everything about everything when in fact he is just a Weatherman - There is an enormous difference between quality marbled steak and slabs of 80% plus fat and the steaks on display in the pictures were more fat than meat and the weatherman's comments were in line with what he thinks about everyone else who has an opinion different to his - He thinks everyone is a Pleb and that he knows it all - Well he doesn't - He is a Weatherman - and he should stick to getting the weather forecast wrong instead of getting everything else wrong. I know that you think he is a Super Hero but he isn't - Dangermouse could run rings around him.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
WHL

Post by WHL »

71 Trans Am wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:35 pm Maggie B
Bit Harsh :shock:
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

The quote is a bit misleading because it has 'Maggie B' at the top..

It is addressed to Maggie B, but it was actually posted by

71 Trans Am
Trev..