Package Furniture Deals

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Oakland

Package Furniture Deals

Post by Oakland »

Hi Guys

We have some friends who have purchased a villa and want to furnish it , not to a high level , but not to holiday home standard .

Can anyone advise the name of a shop who do such package deals .

I should have stressed New Furniture, as I am sure I will get a list of second hand shops LOL

Thanks in advance

Les
El tel

Re: Package Furniture Deals

Post by El tel »

A company called Steptoes used to do furniture packages when we purchased a holiday apartment 15 years ago.

Terry
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

The company are still operating and are on the upper stretch of Polis Road
Trev..
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Cappielow1

Post by Cappielow1 »

When we purchased, some 15 years ago, we were offered package deals none of which we thought were great value.
We ended up going it alone and picked up everything we needed and at better quality and cost.
Oakland

Post by Oakland »

Thanks Guys

I know they did look at Steptoes , but we’re not so impressed with prices .

Guess like you advised it’s just driving around and searching

Thanks anyway

Les
The Aquila

Post by The Aquila »

New to You down by the Makarios statue may be able to help ?
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

There is a BIG furniture Warehouse just at the back of Polis road. I can't remember the name but here are the directions.
Go UP Polis road until you get to D&N vets and the Big gym.. Take the next turning left, and then left again. The warehouse / shop / store is about 100 yds downhill on the right
Trev..
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

trevnhil wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:39 am There is a BIG furniture Warehouse just at the back of Polis road. I can't remember the name but here are the directions.
Go UP Polis road until you get to D&N vets and the Big gym.. Take the next turning left, and then left again. The warehouse / shop / store is about 100 yds downhill on the right
Phitos Christodoulou?
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

That's the one they have a BIG sign on Polis Road. Thanks Ian :-)
Trev..
kansas

Post by kansas »

If you're buying mattresses do shop around. We looked at Sun Tower and saw a mattress that suited us but they don't remove the old one (not that you would need this), and they charge €40 for delivery. Steptoes charge €20 for delivery and remove the old mattress.
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

PolemIan wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:43 am
trevnhil wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:39 am There is a BIG furniture Warehouse just at the back of Polis road. I can't remember the name but here are the directions.
Phitos Christodoulou?
I bought some quality packaged bedroom furniture from there and we're very pleased with it. We also bought furniture from Evzona who delivered free and assembled the bedroom furniture.
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

kansas wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:18 pm If you're buying mattresses do shop around. We looked at Sun Tower and saw a mattress that suited us but they don't remove the old one (not that you would need this), and they charge €40 for delivery. Steptoes charge €20 for delivery and remove the old mattress.
We had a new mattress for a spare room from Steptoes a couple of months ago. There was no charge for delivery but it would been €20 to take the old one away if we had not been able to dispose of it ourselves. Paws Charity Shop collected it for nothing before Steptoes delivered which worked well.

Ian