Flights to America.

Information on getting to and from Cyprus, and for travel on the island.
Chaddy

Flights to America.

Post by Chaddy »

Under the present circumstance does any one know how you can get into the US?.We do have visas.Thanks for any help.
71 Trans Am

Re: Flights to America.

Post by 71 Trans Am »

Why don't you ask your Daughter ? Because according to you she will have a better idea of what the situation is than anyone that you could ask on here.
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

😅
David
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

71 Trans Am wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:06 pm Why don't you ask your Daughter ? Because according to you she will have a better idea of what the situation is than anyone that you could ask on here.
Ladies and Gentlemen we have an early contender for "Post of the Year". :lol: :lol: :lol:
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

Dominic wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:42 am
71 Trans Am wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:06 pm Why don't you ask your Daughter ? Because according to you she will have a better idea of what the situation is than anyone that you could ask on here.
Ladies and Gentlemen we have an early contender for "Post of the Year". :lol: :lol: :lol:
OK Dominic,i have a sense of humour and see the funny side.However,if your daughter has lived in the states for 25 years or so and was a US citizen,would you tend to believe what she and her family said about a situation over there or what a UK journalist wrote .After all a journalist is only human like us and has his or her own personal opinion.
Oh,forgot to add,,my sons nickname for me is......Victor :roll: .......as for Victor Meldrew :(
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

That would depend entirely on my daughter. We disagree on many things, notably bedtime and when the internet gets disconnected. Plus there is no guarantee that by living in a place for 25 years you have your finger on the pulse of the mood of the entire nation. You would know how your friends and family think, but for a national picture you probably wouldn't have a clue.

For instance, I grew up, in the main part, in leafy Surrey. I wouldn't have a clue what life was like for a child growing up in Scotland, or even Kent, at the time.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
71 Trans Am

Post by 71 Trans Am »

Did you never get an " OOR WULLIE" book for Christmas ?