Work starts on Kissonerga coastal footpath

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Paphos Life

Work starts on Kissonerga coastal footpath

Post by Paphos Life »

Work has started on the construction of a coastal footpath at Kissonerga which is expected to be completed at the end of April, the Cyprus News Agency reported citing an announcement by the Kissonerga Community Council.It said that the project will be financed from reserves and a special fund that was set up for the project....

Read the article and chat about it below...
Mirek

Re: Work starts on Kissonerga coastal footpath

Post by Mirek »

Good news and will be able to do my daily walk from The Lighthouse Beach to St Georges/Poppadums with less chance of breaking my neck the next time Im accross !!!
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

But if this stretch of the coastal path is being funded by Kissonerga Municipality, I think that they will be doing a new stretch of coastline, beyond St Georges where there is a lot of building of new hotels going on at the moment, in the Kissonerga area. Not the the part which starts at Lighthouse Beach. The next village along this part of the coastal path is Chloraka.

Dee
Mirek

Post by Mirek »

Thats a pity I though it was the section between the Venus Beach and the King Evelthon :cry:

The section from the Elysium and the Venus Beach that runs the back of the Archeological Park does need doing also
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Link to Kissonerga boundaries showing the coastal area:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Kisso ... 32.4070834