Ray of hope? (pics of course)

If you want to share your pictures or videos and keep them in one place, then post them here.

For pictures, max dimensions: 1024x1024. Max file size: 256K
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Ray of hope? (pics of course)

Post by cyprusmax47 »

I get slowly fed up with too many clouds and cold everyday, beside the rain which we need desperately though. I was living too many years in a cold environment in Bavaria and Switzerland with nearly 6 month winter every year :roll:
I was spending quite a time last night to get some good photos from lightnings but it was not very special so I was hoping to get at least a nice sunrise.....

It was not very promising with that start though....

but slowly it became more interesting..

until this exiting moment

the sun is more up so are the first birds..

also the view towards the mountains is quite nice with that clouds

hoping that the sun stays a bit to produce more electricity and more solar hot water than the last week...at least my solar air heating is blowing hot dry air in the rooms with 50c at this moment 9.30 AM while outside temperature is still chilly with 8.1 c though..

Max
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Re: Ray of hope? (pics of course)

Post by cyprusmax47 »

Well, it was only a short time of sunshine - after 11 AM much more clouds, and 2 PM a very heavy shower appeared with 3 lightning strikes very very close and noisy...

Max
smudger

Re: Ray of hope? (pics of course)

Post by smudger »

Thanks as always for the pics Max. Often the clouds pics look as though there is a burst of fire in the air or at ground level. Optical illusion but very convincing!!