The early bird catches....

If you want to share your pictures or videos and keep them in one place, then post them here.

For pictures, max dimensions: 1024x1024. Max file size: 256K
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

The early bird catches....

Post by cyprusmax47 »

Well, as I am everyday early up and about, taking the dog for a walk and wait for daylight to come, I could produce this little photo story of today..
Back from the dog walk and having a nice double espresso I sit outside and have this impression... OK it's only 7c but I am well dressed..

towards Troodos it looks like showers in the far distance..

but in the direction of the sunrise interesting clouds are forming

it think it looks promising to get a nice sunrise

and YES, a lovely sunrise appears

suddenly it started a heavy shower above me while at the wind park it was still nice

but when I went indoors and looked through the kitchen window I saw a rainbow developing...(but I had to clean my lens from the raindrops before)

not very colourful but nearly complete

So even in this shitty weather conditions there is always something nice to spent your time with, instead to get depressed staying indoors all the time.

Max
Ams

Re: The early bird catches....

Post by Ams »

Stunning photos Max!

Though personally I prefer being in my cosy bed in this weather at that time of day :-)
ph06kg1

Post by ph06kg1 »

Beautiful... no words!! I am also in bed that time of the day😁😁! At least I can see how it is through Max's photos! 😊 Thank you Max!
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

Great photos Max - but I have to admit, I looked at them and I shivered. It looks very cold for Cyprus...
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

PhotoLady wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:39 pm Great photos Max - but I have to admit, I looked at them and I shivered. It looks very cold for Cyprus...
Glad, you like my pics PhotoLady. But it is always relative. It is never too cold if you wear the right clothes. Of course I don't walk barefooted with this temperatures at the moment. Still remember the time when I was camping in winter at St.Moritz many many years ago and the temperature was daytime -15c and at night -30c....that was quite chilly... :D

Max
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

Skiing in Bulgaria was pleasant with the correct attire. Hubby is considering a repeat visit but I'm seriously doing a double take on the opportunity...
"Have Camera, Will Travel"