Family on concrete dome near the harbour castle

If you want to share your pictures or videos and keep them in one place, then post them here.

For pictures, max dimensions: 1024x1024. Max file size: 256K
Mirek

Family on concrete dome near the harbour castle

Post by Mirek »

It does look better in the raw @ 4032 x 3024 but 2MB too large to post :geek:

Taken 05.11.18
IMG_1026.jpg
IMG_1026.jpg (207.44 KiB) Viewed 2604 times
Attachments
image.png
image.png (699 Bytes) Viewed 2604 times
Mirek

Re: Family on concrete dome near the harbour castle

Post by Mirek »

Thanks for the comment HIC, I do think silohettes make for astonishing photos, your son's photos is a great shot

I took the photo early in November and didn't think too much of it until I watched a TV programme on the making of Imagine ( the John Lennon album ) it was really interesting, yet amusing and made me appreciate more what a superb artist John Lennon was. If you ever get the chance to watch it, I would highly recommend it

The track Imagine is one of my all time favourite songs of all time and thinking of the words I subconsciously joined a mental dot with the photograph I had previously taken

" Above us, only sky " would be the title of the photo in my mind

As a grown man I cried when I heard on the news that he had been murdered back in 1980 and think the world would be a better place if he had lived but his even today his work and inspiration lives on

Sad to think it has been 38 years ago in 2 days ( 08.12.80 ) that he died....doesn't time fly, I must be having fun