Virgin down under

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Paul

Virgin down under

Post by Paul »

Firefly

Re: Virgin down under

Post by Firefly »

You have to admit he's gone one colossal nerve. Not paid UK taxes for fourteen years, but wants our money to save his business. The same man who sued the NHS.

I think NOT.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Very sad if Virgin (UK) happens. BA definitely needs competition on its routes. For example In the days when Cyprus Airways were operating on the London LHR to Paphos and Larnaca routes, they set a higher standard which BA was forced to match. I’m talking about the catering in the days when ones ticket included a proper meal and refreshments. As soon as Easy Jet took over the route flying from LGW and other British airports, BA decided to operate the route as a low cost carrier...
As they now do on their other European flights.

Most American carriers that I’ve flown with are not too hot on service to passengers certainly in Economy. Virgin always seemed much more service oriented.
But one of the casualties of the Corona near global lock down sadly, will probably be a number of airlines.

Dee
WHL

Post by WHL »

No sympathy for this egotistic look at me twit, sued the NHS, why doesn't he go begging to his celebrity mates, like the Beckhams, and the royals
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

After reading all the above. The conclusion is that ALL businesses are in dire straits. Many will go under. But these billionaires will claim funds, and they will probably get the funds. Shame on them.
All things are possible
Mirek

Post by Mirek »

Unknown.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg (148.03 KiB) Viewed 2840 times
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

I sincerely hope that's all he'll get from Boris.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.