ATM's

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
galexinda

Re: ATM's

Post by galexinda »

I also request a balance of the account before and after I have withdrawn the money. Similarly when I put cash on one card (it is a prepaid card) in the bank I go straight out and print off a statement from the ATM to check the bank has done the transaction properly because until then my only proof is the deposit slip.

However, as I use an ATM on average once every 4-5 weeks I feel as if I have won the lottery when the money is dispensed - alas most of it goes on rent.
mike strand2

Post by mike strand2 »

galexinda wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:33 am I also request a balance of the account before and after I have withdrawn the money. Similarly when I put cash on one card (it is a prepaid card) in the bank I go straight out and print off a statement from the ATM to check the bank has done the transaction properly because until then my only proof is the deposit slip.

However, as I use an ATM on average once every 4-5 weeks I feel as if I have won the lottery when the money is dispensed - alas most of it goes on rent.
What a great idea it would be now that the greedy (poor darlings!) are no longer paying interest on our accounts, if every (say) 250th withdrawal from the ATM gave a prize either on your receipt or as an extra €20. Now that would bring a smile to your face :D
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

But do you know what would happen.. People would be stood there taking 10 out, and 10 out and so on and so on
Trev..
mike strand2

Post by mike strand2 »

trevnhil wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:06 pm But do you know what would happen.. People would be stood there taking 10 out, and 10 out and so on and so on
I don't know which ATM you use Trev, but I can only get 20's out/ :lol: