New info numbers for restriction measures-where to call

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Paphos Life

New info numbers for restriction measures-where to call

Post by Paphos Life »

The Interior Ministry and the Civil Defence today set up two new direct lines that people can call for information, queries or clarifications on the restriction measures....

The numbers to call are 22 421 600 and 22495666 for ‘everything you need to know’ as advertised in the Interior Ministry’s poster.

Read the article and chat about it below...
Kili01

Re: New info numbers for restriction measures-where to call

Post by Kili01 »

I have just called one of the above numbers to ask the Question, ‘Can I go to check the apartment of a friend who is stuck in the UK at present’. The apartment is about 5km away from my home..The answer was that it is not allowed at present. Apparently, this can’t be done before the 13th April.
I am not feeling happy about this, as should there be a break or a water leak inside no one would know.
Has anyone else got this problem?
Dee
darrow

Re: New info numbers for restriction measures-where to call

Post by darrow »

We have a property in U.K. that is empty, under offer, and contracts signed, but we don't know how the latest restrictions on mortgages will affect things. We have drained down the system and all services are off but the insurance stipulates regular checks to be done. This has been carried out by a family member and the estate agent. Now they are working from home and the lockdown also doesn't seem to cover anything other than "necessities". So I can understand why you are worried. At least we don't have to worry about water, but who knows if someone breaks in?