Safe Covid vaccine they say but are they sure?

Threads about Corona Virus will end up here.
Firefly

Re: Safe Covid vaccine they say but are they sure?

Post by Firefly » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:02 pm

As with the 'Flu' virus, as I see it, this Corvid 19 virus will always be with us, and the need for annual vaccination will be the same.

Hopefully as with other vaccines, it will prevent many infections, or at least lessen the severity of it. Those who are anti vaccination must therefore take their chances.

Apart from being rather tired, no new symptoms to report.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Devil

Post by Devil » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:22 pm

boycott wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:35 am
its what it does to you in a few weeks/months/years time as it has not been tested long enough to see if there are any long term effects.
Few weeks/months/years? What do I care? In all probability, I'll be dead in a few weeks/months and certainly years. In a couple of months I'll be celebrating my 89th If I survive that long!

These users thanked the author Devil for the post:
Varky

Thanks, Varky, for your wonderful encouraging remark! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Devil on Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Varky

Post by Varky » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:52 am

Devil wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:22 pm
boycott wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:35 am
its what it does to you in a few weeks/months/years time as it has not been tested long enough to see if there are any long term effects.
Few weeks/months/years? What do I care? In all probability, I'll be dead in a few weeks/months and certainly years. In a couple of months I'll be celebrating my 89th If I survive that long!
If everyone takes the same attitude as boycott and does not have the vaccine, not only you but a good proportion of the world's population will be dead.

Firefly

Post by Firefly » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:20 pm

One week on from my first jab.

Arm no longer tender, slight bruising but it is fading. I have now returned to my normal sleep pattern, after sleeping a couple of hours longer than normal for a few days.

Other than that, no other side effects to report.

Stay safe.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.