President Trump

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half-hour youtube video. Politics can get a bit lively, and if you prefer a less combative debate, please post in the Politics for Moderates section instead.
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Re: President Trump

Post by Devil »

It won't pass the Senate unless there is an extraordinary to-do in reserve. However, it gives a dog a bad name before the election.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

I think that that particular dog has already got a black enough name. It is just that people don't seem to care. It is the same with Boris, and the rest of the current conservative shower.

And before people blame the people who vote for them, they should take a look at the opposition, and work out what it is that makes them so unelectable. In the UK's case it is one word: Corbyn.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
WHL

Post by WHL »

I think the sort of people that vote for Trump, would see, Impeachment threats, as a badge of Honour for their Hero. :cry:
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

No, you have to look at why they would vote for him and not the other candidate.

People these days don't vote for the best candidate, they vote for the one who they think will do the least damage.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.