Last Castle on the Hill

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
2QuarterPints

Last Castle on the Hill

Post by 2QuarterPints »

Although i think that we are possibly the only followers of the Geocaching forum at the moment, apart from Dominic who set it up, we will post whenever we find a cache that is particularly interesting or is near to somewhere giving it added value. One day someone else may join the forum and appreciate it!

Today, as we have a friend of Pauline visiting us from the UK for a few days, we went for lunch at the Last Castle on the Hill (the added value) and, as always, had a great meal and enjoyed the views, and the cool breeze, which is often a feature there.

Before setting off I checked Geocaching.com for the Akamas area and we decided that Viklari Rocks sounded like a good cache to look for so, whilst the ladies walked off to the beach (where Pauline got pretty soaked by paddling in water deeper than she realised) I started my search. I am not going to give anything away, which might ruin it for others, but I found the cache eventually, signed the log and took a photo, and felt quite chuffed with myself as it was quite difficult and the first I had found on my own.