Helicopter journey through Bavaria... video

Got something to share that isn't strictly related to Cyprus? Post it here.
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Helicopter journey through Bavaria... video

Post by cyprusmax47 »

Just watched in German TV a helicopter journey through Bavaria where I am born and if you have the time, it is worth watching it as it is very nicely done. Unfortunately the commentator speaks Russian but it is not necessary to listen to it as the pictures saying it all. My home town is Nuremberg and can be seen @ 22.15 min. ....(City of Albrecht Duerer and of course Nuremberg sausages...)

Max
jeba

Re: Helicopter journey through Bavaria... video

Post by jeba »

When I saw the large kegs of beer at the beginning it reminded me of when I was asking for half liter only in a Munich beergarden. The waitress told me to wait until I´m thirsty enough for a proper keg :lol:
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

I’ve only been lucky enough to visit Munich an Tegernsee, in Bavaria, Max, but I’d love to see more. Thanks for sharing
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

Jimgward wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:26 pm I’ve only been lucky enough to visit Munich an Tegernsee, in Bavaria, Max, but I’d love to see more. Thanks for sharing

They showed many lovely places within Bavaria I have never been... but then no wonder as I spent most of my life in Cyprus...( There is a saying in German language:" Warum in die Ferne schweifen wenn das Gute ist so nah", means: Why wander into the distance when the beauty is so close)
And the funny thing was before I emigrated to Cyprus I travelled to England, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Jugoslavia, Spain, Holland...instead to discover Bavaria.

Max