Birmingham Pub Bombings

Got something to share that isn't strictly related to Cyprus? Post it here.
tonee

Birmingham Pub Bombings

Post by tonee »

Watched the documentary on ITV.Whilst Chris Mullin,ex MP was instrumental in getting the release of the six(and rightly so),one of the reasons was that the real perpertrators confessed to him.However,he refuses to name them because he made a "promise".Twenty one people murdered,mainly youngsters and two hundred injured.The one suspect has been named by a journalist,living freely in Belfast.Chris Mullin must be made to officially name this man.
What must those poor families think of all this?
Firefly

Re: Birmingham Pub Bombings

Post by Firefly »

Tonee

I saw that programme too. Chris Mullins will probably be in fear for his life if he does name the person who confessed to him, what was the point in making the promise in the first place, if only he was going to know who it was, and what was the point in now admitting that he knew their identity, pointless.

You don't mess with people who can kill and maim without a second thought.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

I agree, but he didn't, and would they get 'life', meaning they would probably be out in 13 years to do it again.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Hudswell

Obviously Mr Mullins will not.

I wonder too how people can live with themselves after committing mass murder, the cowards who do care not, having no conscience is a very strange concept to me.

Then again does Mr Mullins really have the identity of one of the killers, or is it his ten minutes of fame he's craving.

Jackie