Worrying

Got something to share that isn't strictly related to Cyprus? Post it here.
WHL

Worrying

Post by WHL »

If this is true, its a very worrying development

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/the-s ... ays-660817
Jimgward

Re: Worrying

Post by Jimgward »

I don't know anything about this...

However, the sea off Gaza is polluted with salt, from Israel's desalination plants - which prevents any catches of fish with the restrictive zone Israel allows the Palestinians to fish. Remember that many Palestinians are Christians as well....

Slightly different note.... Israel has been blocking Covid Vaccines for Gaza and not vaccinating Palestinians in the West Bank or even Israel. Or are they non-Jew Israelis? - although such a definition no longer exists as you need to be Jewish to be a full Israeli Citizen.
WHL

Re: Worrying

Post by WHL »

Jimgward wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:34 pm I don't know anything about this...

However, the sea off Gaza is polluted with salt, from Israel's desalination plants - which prevents any catches of fish with the restrictive zone Israel allows the Palestinians to fish. Remember that many Palestinians are Christians as well....

Slightly different note.... Israel has been blocking Covid Vaccines for Gaza and not vaccinating Palestinians in the West Bank or even Israel. Or are they non-Jew Israelis? - although such a definition no longer exists as you need to be Jewish to be a full Israeli Citizen.
Unfortunately Trump gave Israel carte blanche to do what they want, (not that they iisten to anyone any way) re Palestinians, my concern is, if true, this might give others ideas about damaging the environment for political ends.