Crowd chants Paedophile outside Buck palace

Got something to share that isn't strictly related to Cyprus? Post it here.
Uncle D

Crowd chants Paedophile outside Buck palace

Post by Uncle D »

David
Jimgym

Re: Crowd chants Paedophile outside Buck palace

Post by Jimgym »

Trial by the media and a mob?
mike strand2

Post by mike strand2 »

Mob rule. I don't think he lives at Buckingham palace!
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

A few blurry closeups does not constitute a crowd.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
WHL

Post by WHL »

The longer he refuses to go and answer, questions about his involvement with the pedophile Epstein,
the worse things are going to get for him,
he cant hide behind his mothers skirt for ever.
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

The problem for Andrew, is that almost nobody believes he had no involvement. He would be better agreeing to a closed-door interview with the FBI, than letting it drag on. We all know he will not be charged with anything, but his evidence may be necessary in the closure of the cases.
WHL

Post by WHL »

Jimgward wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:53 am The problem for Andrew, is that almost nobody believes he had no involvement. He would be better agreeing to a closed-door interview with the FBI, than letting it drag on. We all know he will not be charged with anything, but his evidence may be necessary in the closure of the cases.
Royalty or not, if he has committed any offences, he should be charged like any other person.
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

The man is innocent of all sexual misdemeanours or crimes. He has never been found guilty of them in a court of law. If, perchance, a future court should find him guilty of such, then all hell will break loose - and rightly so!
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

Devil wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:04 pm The man is innocent of all sexual misdemeanours or crimes. He has never been found guilty of them in a court of law. If, perchance, a future court should find him guilty of such, then all hell will break loose - and rightly so!
Devil, you know fine well he would NEVER be found guilty by a court in the UK or USA. There is one law for them... you also know that...
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Devil

Just because he hasn't been found guilty in a court of law, does not mean that "The man is innocent of all sexual misdemeanours or crimes". We have no proof either way.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

Firefly wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:11 pm Devil

Just because he hasn't been found guilty in a court of law, does not mean that "The man is innocent of all sexual misdemeanours or crimes". We have no proof either way.
Whether we have 'proof' or not it is totally irrelevant. Under British justice, a person is innocent until proven in an appropriate court of law. Therefore, when I said, "the man is innocent of all sexual misdemeanours or crimes", the statement is perfectly true. Whether he actually committed a misdemeanour or crime is totally irrelevant at this stage, but he is still legally innocent.

Possible correction: I mentioned British justice above, but this should have really read English justice. The Scottish law may be different with a "not proven" verdict.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

You are wasting your time quoting English law to me, I know full well what the law says, and I suppose that means that if he has committed any offences, he will escape justice, as he will never in a million years be tried. That said, he may well be innocent.

There are many people out there who have escaped justice, it does not make them any the less guilty. It may not matter to you that people guilty of crimes escape the law, it does to me.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

Apparently so
David
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

Termites Dream wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:56 pm Does Andrew have Diplomatic Immunity as a member of the Royal Family?
Some information here, quite interesting reading. https://www.quora.com/Does-the-British- ... e-overseas
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

America won't allow the extradition of sakoulas (bag in greek) the woman who did a runner after killing Harry Dunne.
I doubt that Britain will allow a prince to be extradited to the USA.
I think his reluctance to talk to the FBI it's more to do with him possibly incriminating others
David
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

Uncle D wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:59 pm I think his reluctance to talk to the FBI it's more to do with him possibly incriminating others
Or himself??? :shock: :shock: :shock:
WHL

Post by WHL »

:shock: :shock: :shock: