FC Bayern Munich - FC Barcelona: 8:2 Wow!!

Got something to share that isn't strictly related to Cyprus? Post it here.
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

FC Bayern Munich - FC Barcelona: 8:2 Wow!!

Post by cyprusmax47 »

What a game that was.... and one of the Barca two goals was a Bayern own goal....

Max
WHL

Re: FC Bayern Munich - FC Barcelona: 8:2 Wow!!

Post by WHL »

Different class, and the end of a Barcelona era, Bayan were unplayable , fantastic display in every department
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

WHL wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:00 pm Different class, and the end of a Barcelona era, Bayan were unplayable , fantastic display in every department

What a different, poor game yesterday, watching City loosing 1:3 against Lyon....a mainly tactical match quite boring to watch, but I wanted to see the next opponent of the Munich team. I wonder if we see a only German final?

Max
WHL

Post by WHL »

cyprusmax47 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:50 am
WHL wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:00 pm Different class, and the end of a Barcelona era, Bayan were unplayable , fantastic display in every department

What a different, poor game yesterday, watching City loosing 1:3 against Lyon....a mainly tactical match quite boring to watch, but I wanted to see the next opponent of the Munich team. I wonder if we see a only German final?

Max
City played the mat h as if it was a two leg affair, Lyon played it as if it was a cup final, As for Sterling's miss, my grandmother could of scored that one :shock:
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

WHL wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:31 am
cyprusmax47 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:50 am

Max
City played the mat h as if it was a two leg affair, Lyon played it as if it was a cup final, As for Sterling's miss, my grandmother could of scored that one :shock:
But if he scored it would not be enough to turn that game at that late stage. And yes Sterling's miss makes you wonder regarding the money they earn. Surely Bayern won't be interested anymore that he joins the Munich team in future times.... :)

Max