Laona

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
ast

Laona

Post by ast »

We were at Laona this lunchtime and it was as good as ever. Simple blacboard menu with 8 choices of main courses all home cooked, we had a stifado a marinated pork dish and a stuffed vegatables dish and all were excellent.
Great food good value and excellent atmosphere, well worth a visit if you have never been.

Located in Paphos old town. 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: Laona

Post by Dominic »

I know. I just added to the Recommended Restaurants directory I have been compiling. Nice to know it is still going strong. It looked interesting when I was adding it. :)
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
ApusApus

Post by ApusApus »

I will second that, one of the best restaurants we have been to & Andreas & his father Chris are excellent hosts! 👍

Shane
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

A great restaurant, that sadly only opens a few evenings per week. Always courteous and friendly and they have remained open through all the turmoil of the roads and refurbishment of the old town. I always visit when there, as a great change from kebabs and meats and potatoes.... their Cyrpiot dishes are very flavoursome and high quality.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Yes, agree. It’s a great place to go to at lunch time. I like his baked fish, very tasty. Each dish costs €10, so good value.

Dee
Beechwood

Post by Beechwood »

Went to Laona today and it was extremely busy.

Food was excellent as usual. I had meat balls and the better half had lamb with peas.
Jamboal

Post by Jamboal »

Love this taverna, always visit when in Paphos, octopus casserole a favourite.

Allan.