Sayias takeaway / diner chloraka.

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
ast

Sayias takeaway / diner chloraka.

Post by ast »

I have driven past this place for Year's but never been in, people.will recognise the place as being next to papantonios in Chloraka and has the rotisserie chickens cooking outside.

I had been to the shops there was starving and thought I would give it a go and I was pleased with the results, I had meatballs with rice a side salad plate and bread came with it too and was very tasty, that with a soft drink was €9.

Now this is no five star restaurant it's a local cypriot diner we're there are lots of local workmen calling in for takeaway lunch and a few tables inside if you wish, it's good local homecooked food and I highly recommend it. 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
trevnhil

Re: Sayias takeaway / diner chloraka.

Post by trevnhil »

I have been a few times in the past for a cooked chicken and some potatoes to take out. They were just fine, but it is a half hour journey from where we live
Trev..
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: Sayias takeaway / diner chloraka.

Post by Dominic »

The standard of nosebag you get in the local Cypriot cafes is top notch.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.