Wanted a good painter

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
Kili01

Wanted a good painter

Post by Kili01 »

I am looking for recomendantions for a good painter? Initially to repaint outside house, including wooden railings and supports for pergola and carport. Live in Chloraka.

Thanks for any useful replies.

Dee
PolemIan

Re: Wanted a good painter

Post by PolemIan »

Sam 963 30553

Ian
glowred

Post by glowred »

Neil Dobson Painter & Decorator on Facebook or 99117553
Big Al

Post by Big Al »

Hi Dee,
I tried most of the guys that were recommended to me off the board, the prices varied widely.
One person recommended a chap called Neil, who we went with eventually after very carefully looking at what each contractor was planning on doing.
Neil and his lads turned up on time. To carry out the works, as the job went on it became apparent the state of my house was a lot worse than it initially looked, flaking paint was not just flaking paint but flaking render and lots of it.
It was all removed and treated & repaired properly and the end job was superb.
When I sat down with Neil I was expecting long discussions about, extra works & costs, but I was amazed when Neil said "No we agreed a price and that is the price " That speaks volumes for the type of guy he is !
I am a Building contractor in the UK, and I can very happily recommend Neil.
Neils number is 99117553