Sienna

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
ast

Sienna

Post by ast »

Not been to the Sienna for a year or so but ventured there last wednesday evening with our guests and we were not disappointed, for a wednesday it was busy with at least 40 diners in, the food was excellent service very good and will not be waiting as long next time before we visit again.

It has always been good in our opinion and it was good to see it is still a top Paphos restaurant. 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
Scotslass

Re: Sienna

Post by Scotslass »

I am totally surprised that there have been no further reports on Sienna since 2017. Sienna has been one of our favorite restaurants in Paphos over the last 9 years that we have lived here. Great food served in normal size portions, instead of a plateful of overcooked stodge. Totally recommend this restaurant.
Pchome

Post by Pchome »

Sienna is now shut for good
johnandjen1

Post by johnandjen1 »

Are you absolutely certain it is ‘shut for good’ rather than just for the Winter? John
ast

Post by ast »

On there Facebook page it says will remain closed for 2019 but they will update in the coming months about any future plans. Time will tell 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
johnandjen1

Post by johnandjen1 »

A great shame.
Big Al

Post by Big Al »

Im gutted, was our favourite restaurant, I hope Crystella & Peter are Ok.
We will miss Julie, shes been there years and is always so happy
Allan
The Aquila

Post by The Aquila »

They have retired and that came from Peter