Elean Opticians

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
galexinda

Elean Opticians

Post by galexinda »

I decided to try Elean Opticians on the seafront opposite Ta Bania restaurant having read so many recommendations from very satisfied customers.

Nearly two weeks since I collected the spectacles from Alex and must say I am delighted with the definition and fit of my new varifocal reading glasses. He adapted the lens size to accommodate my request(ie several hours per day use on the computer and reading/studying) and I could immediately see a difference in the clarity and sharpness of the letters and images. He spent some time explaining the technicalities of the new lens and how to look after them and I also bought some clip-on sunglasses to adapt the same pair for use both inside and outside the home.

A sponsor of Paphos Life and there are full contact details in the Directory section of this site or in the advertising banner that comes up while browsing.
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: Elean Opticians

Post by Dominic »

He is indeed. Webcam fans will be thrilled to know that we are in the process of getting a webcam installed at the harbour shop which will show a view of the harbour. It would have been installed already but the pandemic came along.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.