Excellent Builder/Decorator

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
cashew

Excellent Builder/Decorator

Post by cashew »

We had to have some complicated building repair work on the exterior of our house as well as wanting two bedrooms decorated. I found SAM in the local press and not knowing anything about him asked him to undertake one job. This was done within 48 hours but what impressed my wife and I were the following attributes: Reliable, Punctual, highly skilled, uses his own initiative, thoroughly cleans up afterwards, brings all his own equipment, will purchase all necessary materials if asked and a truly delightful man around. He is from Bangladesh but has been in Cyprus for 17 years and has a British wife. Needless to say, he then completed ouur list of jobs - all in less than a week!

I simply could not find fault with his attitude, workmanship and price. I would thoroughly recommend him. His contact number is 96 330553
Cheshire Lad

Re: Excellent Builder/Decorator

Post by Cheshire Lad »

I’d like to echo the recommendation above.
Sam has carried out work on our property in Anarita, for the last four or five years.

Excellent standard of work. Very reasonable. Very reliable, and does a complete job, including cleaning up after the work.

Highly recommended

CL
darrow

Re: Excellent Builder/Decorator

Post by darrow »

cashew wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:05 pm We had to have some complicated building repair work on the exterior of our house as well as wanting two bedrooms decorated. I found SAM in the local press and not knowing anything about him asked him to undertake one job. This was done within 48 hours but what impressed my wife and I were the following attributes: Reliable, Punctual, highly skilled, uses his own initiative, thoroughly cleans up afterwards, brings all his own equipment, will purchase all necessary materials if asked and a truly delightful man around. He is from Bangladesh but has been in Cyprus for 17 years and has a British wife. Needless to say, he then completed ouur list of jobs - all in less than a week!

I simply could not find fault with his attitude, workmanship and price. I would thoroughly recommend him. His contact number is 96 330553
DID HE DO ANY PLUMBING JOBS FOR YOU? LOOKING FOR GOOD BUILDER/PLUMBER TO REPAIR A BODGIT AND DODGIT JOB!