Window cleaner

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
Pkb

Window cleaner

Post by Pkb »

Hi all I am looking for a recommended window cleaner in the payia area.
Thanks
PaphosAL

Re: Window cleaner

Post by PaphosAL »

This one comes very highly recommended, Pkb:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Karcher-WV2-2 ... SwzgBY0V9z

Should pay for itself in 6 months or less... Plus it does windows internally, not to mention mirrors, glass tables, tiles (and even worktops, I guess?)

Cheers- AL 8-)
Last edited by PaphosAL on Mon May 01, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gone but not forgotten...
Royal

Post by Royal »

We use that one and highly recommend it, although I suspect that Pkb is asking for someone to regularly clean his windows. We live in Polis and I don't know of any around here. I think most people just do their own, as we do...
Poppy

Post by Poppy »

I agree with Lloyd . They did our windows briilliantly,in fact took most of them out so ckeaned inside and out,cleaned the tracking and the fly screens too. Very reasonable too.
DannyD

Post by DannyD »

Hi, I have a window cleaning business and live in Peyia. Feel free to contact me on 99016983.
Danny Daniels
Billsun

Post by Billsun »

I highly recommend Zoli and his team. I have used him for over a year and he is very competitively priced. He is the most jolly tradesman I ever met and his work is faultless. 3 bed villa, inside and out €30. My current 2 bed apartment €20 inside and out including fly screens on both properties. His No. is 96509582 and I have no reason to recommend him other than his standard of work.
johnandjen1

Post by johnandjen1 »

Agree, Zoli is excellent value and does an excellent job.
mrshifter

Post by mrshifter »

We use Danny from peyia !! Highly recommend him ! !!
Pkb

Post by Pkb »

Happy in Cyprus wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 5:27 pm Over the years we've used quite a number of window cleaners. Almost no-one could compete with Andy, who cleaned our windows and shutters for many years. Sadly, Andy passed away a few years ago and finding someone as good has been difficult. But I'm pleased to say that we've found a brilliant team, call Absoluteclean.eu. They're all Ukrainian and do a fabulous job. Not only do they vacuum out the patio door tracks (which I could never get other people to do, despite asking), but they also clean them out with a damp cloth. Their workmanship is superb and absolutely faultless. They do all internal mirrors too without charge. Contact is Andrius on 99 185058. They can be difficult to nail for an early appointment, as they're always incredibly busy. Their website is: www.absoluteclean.eu

They're not the cheapest window cleaners around, but imo they are unequivocally the best. Cover most areas too.

In our case, it's the shutters on every window which take the time, so the K'A'Rcher tool would unfortunately be no good.
Hi all thanks for the replies. Used Happy in Cyprus advice, must say fantastic job. Have been useing a Paphos based cleaner for years, never again. These guys were fast efficient and clean.supper.
JoeyPeter

Post by JoeyPeter »

In my opinion, I could some offer some low-cost charges on a primary washed... A first clean dependably take extended, I really charge more to a first wash.
emgee

Post by emgee »

HIC

Llloyd. Do Absolute clean do domestic villas as their contact page seems to suggest Business premises.

Thans

Alan