Pool Problems

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
Varky

Pool Problems

Post by Varky »

On our apartment complex we have a leakage problem which percolates through to our covered car park below. Our maintenance contractor has mentioned a couple of possibilies and has suggested that we get an inspection done to determine the actual cause of the problem. Can anyone recommend anyone who could carry out such an inspection and will stand by the results of their investigation. I say this as I am aware of one company who has attended a neighbours pool several times before finding the actual reason for a leak and of course charged for each visit even those that were unsuccessful in resolving the situation.
Uncle D

Re: Pool Problems

Post by Uncle D »

Try Poolfix 99491650, based in Emba
David
lefkes

Post by lefkes »

I would recommend Akis of Poolfix as well.
Lefkes.
Varky

Post by Varky »

lefkes wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:33 am I would recommend Akis of Poolfix as well.
Lefkes.
Been in touch with Poolfix and they are visiting on either Monday or Tuesday.So far so good. Thanks to responders.