Rental Wanted: Jan - April/May

Looking for an apartment to rent for a holiday or something a bit longer? Ask here.
BobCy

Rental Wanted: Jan - April/May

Post by BobCy »

Hi.

I am new to this forum and was in Cyprus a couple of weeks ago. I really liked what I saw and intend to spend a few months there each year (in the winter) in either Paphos or Limassol - preferably Limassol as I play tennis and there seems to be more opportunity there.

I am looking for a house or apartment from January 2020 until April or May 2020. If the place is suitable (and available), it may well become a regular rental each year.

Does anyone have any such rentals available or could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Robert.
J B

Re: Rental Wanted: Jan - April/May

Post by J B »

Robert

Maybe look on https://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/ and play with the dates/location and then send the owners a 'proposal'
J B
BobCy

Post by BobCy »

Hi JB.

Thanks for the tip. I am currently contacting people on Air BNB, although I would prefer to find an estate agent that lets apartments to tourists and then offers them at much lower prices during the off season.

Robert.
PW in Polemi

Post by PW in Polemi »

If you are on Facebook, try the forum Cyprus Holiday Rentals Direct from Owners.
If you book through any of the main agencies (Homeaway, Holiday Lettings, AirBnB etc etc) both you and the accommodation owner will pay for the privilege. If you can find the property privately, you may well get a better deal.
Kay
Those who do not like cats, must have been mice in a former life! :lol:
BobCy

Post by BobCy »

Hi PW.

Thanks, I will give it a look.

Robert.
mojo

Post by mojo »

I have sent you a PM that may help.
mojo

Post by mojo »

I have also sent a 2nd private message (PM) to you to advise about some local tennis facilities.
NOTE: I have found that members do not realise that they need to log in with their password before they will see any PM's directed to them personally. If they are not typically using PM's then it is easy to not recognise this, and/or one makes the assumption you are signed in just by opening the forum page.
Pchome

Post by Pchome »

Try Becky at Smart Rentz Paphos