Delicious (and healthy) summertime snack

The place to share recipes and ask for advice.
PolemIan

Re: Delicious (and healthy) summertime snack

Post by PolemIan »

I think you posted this in CL a couple of years ago, thanks for reposting, I recall,
adding it to my must try list and never got around to it!
Cactuslil

Post by Cactuslil »

It's become a regular lunchtime favorite with us since I first read the recipe on CL -but I still rub garlic on the bread before adding the tomatoes!😉
PaphosAL

Post by PaphosAL »

Going to try this as a main course on Sunday 3rd September, after the Italian F1 GP. Including Cactuslil's tip regarding the garlic, thanks! And then, watch endless repeats of "Wheeler Dealers" on Disccovery Turbo until beddy byes!

I think a slice or two of Lountza diced up might work well in this recipe, too. What think ye?

Cheers- AL :)
Gone but not forgotten...
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

PaphosAL wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:41 pm Going to try this as a main course on Sunday 3rd September, after the Italian F1 GP. Including Cactuslil's tip regarding the garlic, thanks! And then, watch endless repeats of "Wheeler Dealers" on Disccovery Turbo until beddy byes!

I think a slice or two of Lountza diced up might work well in this recipe, too. What think ye?

Cheers- AL :)
Enjoy your wheeler dealers,,,, I watched most, and enjoyed it as entertainment... and as I enjoy cars.... but the sales at the end are complete bunkum....