Amazon - Delivery Charges

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
Firefly

Amazon - Delivery Charges

Post by Firefly »

I was disturbed to find that the 'free UK delivery over £20', had not been applied to a recent purchase of mine. It was only when I checked their invoice, item by item I found that in spite of ticking the 'free delivery' boxes on my order, Amazon had charged me £11.88 for delivery on three items.

If you are buying say Christmas presents for delivery to UK addresses, be aware of this, Amazon gave me no reason or excuse, they just said they would credit my account, worrying.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
trevnhil

Re: Amazon - Delivery Charges

Post by trevnhil »

One answer of course is to check the invoice before clicking the BUY button..
Trev..
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

I always check.... because it doesn't apply to every item you purchase, especially if buying more than one item.
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Trevor, I did, my point is that it was added afterwards.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.