M & Co

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
Houdinibun

M & Co

Post by Houdinibun »

Great for womenswear and also tween clothes, which are generally a nightmare ;)
DavidatLWH

Re: M & Co

Post by DavidatLWH »

Houdinibun wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:24 am Great for womenswear and also tween clothes, which are generally a nightmare ;)
"tween"??
geoffreys

Post by geoffreys »

DavidatLWH wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:06 pm
Houdinibun wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:24 am Great for womenswear and also tween clothes, which are generally a nightmare ;)
"tween"??
"In between" perhaps? or "teens"?
They started shipping to Cyprus about 3 months ago (so my OH tells me). She has had one order and it arrived quickly.
Geoff.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

tweenager
ˈtwiːneɪdʒə/Submit
nouninformal
noun: tweenager; plural noun: tweenagers
a child between the ages of about 10 and 14.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
DavidatLWH

Post by DavidatLWH »

Thanks for the clarification, Dominic. You learn something new every day. Not necessarily useful, but new.

Back to the OP: Why is it a problem getting clothes for "tweens"? Do Cypriot "tweens" have an issue?
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

DavidatLWH wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:16 am Thanks for the clarification, Dominic. You learn something new every day. Not necessarily useful, but new.

Back to the OP: Why is it a problem getting clothes for "tweens"? Do Cypriot "tweens" have an issue?
I think all tweens can have an issue, not just in Cyprus. When I was that age, shoes were a nightmare. Being told "you should just make him wear the boxes" wasn't funny the first time. The tenth time it got really grating.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Houdinibun

Post by Houdinibun »

Not unsurprisingly Dominic is on here more often than me...basically our daughter is 12 and nearly adult sized but many adult clothes are too skimpy imho. So finding something grown up enough for her but not sexy is often difficult