Cotton Traders

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
Royal

Cotton Traders

Post by Royal »

I buy a lot of clothes from Cotton Traders, which I find to be good quality and they always have a good range of sale items throughout the year. Delivery charge is usually around £8 to Cyprus, and anything I have ordered on a Sunday evening has always arrived (via DHL) on the following Wednesday morning.
clive of payia

Re: Cotton Traders

Post by clive of payia »

You can also order some Cotton Trader items through Amazon which are then delivered by Royal Mail to your local Post Office. For me it saves a trip into Paphos which is a mess at the moment.
geoffreys

Post by geoffreys »

My wife ordered some shoes last week from Cotton Traders, they arrived within 72 hours and shipping was only £8 via DHL.
Brill service. Also (unlike Amazon for example) we could pay by Paypal.
Geoff.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

I have never ordered anything from overseas. My reason being what if when it arrives it is the wrong size or your not really happy with the colour.?
All things are possible
geoffreys

Post by geoffreys »

Lincoln wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:20 pm I have never ordered anything from overseas. My reason being what if when it arrives it is the wrong size or your not really happy with the colour.?
We have a few items from Amazon.co.uk like that; they have (1) paid for it to be returned to them (2) replaced it with the
correct size whatever.
Although not obliged to they offered a total refund if we prefer.
Geoff.
Emilly1

Post by Emilly1 »

geoffreys wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:52 am My wife ordered some shoes last week from Cotton Traders, they arrived within 72 hours and shipping was only £8 via DHL.
Brill service. Also (unlike Amazon for example) we could pay by Paypal.
Geoff.
Great! How was the quality of shoes? Can you share pictures and prices of that?