Sports direct

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
Houdinibun

Sports direct

Post by Houdinibun »

I know they have shops here but we couldn't get the swimwear we wanted in there. Found it online in their sale and 2 costumes plus delivery £18 - arrived in 3 working days
Royal

Re: Sports direct

Post by Royal »

I ordered 2 x polo shirts and 2 x gym tops last Wednesday afternoon and everything was delivered on Monday morning.

The sizes and colours I wanted were not available in the Paphos branch, so I ordered online and paid £10 for courier delivery (DHL).

The items were so cheap that it would have been churlish to complain about the cost of delivery.

When the items arrived, they had special offer tags on which would have been a little cheaper than I paid online, but I'm happy with what I got, what I paid and the speed of delivery.

I'd have no hesitation in ordering from Sport Direct online again in the future or recommending them to others.