Joe Browns

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
PhotoLady

Re: Joe Browns

Post by PhotoLady »

Have you shopped with them?
Just wondering how their sizes are according to the sizes they state. Seen a couple of things I quite fancy...
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
PhotoLady

Re: Joe Browns

Post by PhotoLady »

Yes, I liked the fact their range is different to the norm.... that's why I was intrigued.

I just get so fed up of trying on clothes which have your size on the label to find they can do one of three things: fit perfectly, are too big or are too small.

Even clothing with the same manufacturing labels can produce a totally different size because apparently, the patterns are cut out and put together by different workshops.

Gone are the days when you could walk into a shop and buy a particular brand of clothing in your size without even trying it on.

I lived in Lois jeans for years from the late 70s for that reason alone. A perfect fit and a great leg length too. So many other branded jeans were too big on the hips and too short in the legs.

So far, the only stuff I know I can buy here in UK are Primark super stretch skinny jeans in a size 10 and I know they fit and the leg length is good too!

I bloody hate trying on clothes in shops - that was my worst nightmare if having to buy clothes in Cyprus. I used to avoid it as much as possible, except when my employer gave us our birthday and Christmas Debenhams vouchers.... I used to save them up and then go and buy as many pairs of jeans as my €150 worth of vouchers would allow when the Sales were on :-)
"Have Camera, Will Travel"