Servicing Mitsubishis

For all you Petrolheads out there...
Varky

Servicing Mitsubishis

Post by Varky »

Now that the Renault garage on the Polis Road has closed down, where can I go to get my Outlander serviced? Preferably somewhere that can reset the on-board computer to bring up date/mileage of next service.
trevnhil

Re: Servicing Mitsubishis

Post by trevnhil »

There is A C Japanese car care Just off Polis road at the top.
They are opposite the big Gym near the roundabout, but actually on the industrial estate..
They looked after our Toyota and are now looking after our Nissan Qashqai
There phone number is 26942933. The managers name is Demetris.
Trev..
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

I do most of my own normal servicing, except oil/filter where I usually have it done at a petrol station its easier and as cheap as doing it my self and a lot cheaper than a mechanic/garage.
If you dont mind getting your hands dirty and saving a bit of cash you can find all info on servicing etc on youtube.

Last edited by Uncle D on Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David
malsue

Post by malsue »

Try Simon Emery 'Deals on Wheels', I switched from 'The Brothers' when they grossly overcharged for a problem with My Mitsubishi Pinin Pajero, On reflection I had a complete new exhaust system fitted (by a firm they recommended me to go to) when the car was 4 years old. ( I bought it brand new in Easter 2003), shortly after I was forever going back for them to try and Diagnose why Dashboard engine warning light came on.I was paying for exhaust sensors being replaced a few times but that didn't fix the problem. I bought myself a C Reader VI and could turn the light of myself.

The Brothers obviously couldn't understand the Manual to rectify the problem!!!!

The problem all along was that I has had a cheap Chinese Catalyser fitted and since I had a proper Catalyzer fitted 4 years ago (By the guy near Pentaras Motors) no problems with 'dash engine warning light"

https://dealsonwheelscy.com/
Mal