Is there an equivalent to Halfords in Paphoe

For all you Petrolheads out there...
Cheshire Lad

Is there an equivalent to Halfords in Paphoe

Post by Cheshire Lad »

Good Afternoon,

Like most motoring members ( I'm sure) I like to try to keep on top of the welfare of my car, from the point of view that as well as transport, it's an investment in terms of its continued reliability, which is of course linked to running costs.

The various filters - air, oil, pollen, air quality in some cases all need to be replaced 'to a maintenance plan' if I'm to get the best return from the car.

Basic stuff like touch up paints, the range of autoglym products seem hard to find in paphos. I've just paid €177 for an oil and filters change on a Seat Ibiza, because the servicing agent was stuck with Bosch ( aka very expensive) parts. Admittedly this covered pollen air and oil filters.

Is there an equivalent of Halfords anywhere around. You know -the sort of place where you can look at a rack of touch up spray paints by manufacturer. Where you can get the filters for the car. Where you can buy upgrades to your headlamp bulbs etc.???

Doesn't seem to be a one-stop shop.

Unless someone knows differently"...........

Regards
CL
PolemIan

Re: Is there an equivalent to Halfords in Paphoe

Post by PolemIan »

There are few smallish auto parts places all over the town, but the biggest one that I know of is Droushiotis just down (or up) from Sports Direct on the main Mesogi Road. They have a full range of Autoglym products, but are not cheap. The like of Paphos Homemarjet at Super Home Centre have small car sections. Some of the shops on the petrol stations sell oil, filters, batteries etc.

Ian
J B

Post by J B »

J B
Band

Post by Band »

There is a very good parts shop, used by most the the mechanics, on Ellados Avenue (lower bit of the Polis road). As you go up from the big Paps, it is on a corner on your left shortly before Garden of Eden. Wide range of stock and very helpful.
daveg

Post by daveg »

Or Kanaviou ( sp), they have shops on Geriskipou Ind estate and a shop up from the old Carrefour just after the lights on your left.
Give them your reg no. And they can supply your needs .
Cheshire Lad

Post by Cheshire Lad »

Thanks everyone.

Really helpful.

Ta!
CL
bobc

Post by bobc »

Late reply as just joined ,
Etex is a large nationwide parts depot , very efficient . http://www.etex.com.cy/

In Paphos coming down Ellados Ave with Paps on the right , turn left at the lights and immediate right into a large yard , Etex is directly in front of you and Andreas the best and most honest garage I have found is situated beneath Etex , down the ramp on the left , does MOT too.
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

I just go to Deals on Wheels where I bought my vehicle and ask Simon for advice where to get things fixed eg exhaust, new tyres, spare parts. Usually he sources them himself, but is happy to recommend other outlets.