One for the ladies'

Post your funnies here.
WHL

One for the ladies'

Post by WHL »

Last night, my friends and I went to a Ladies Night Club. One of the girls wanted to impress the rest of us, so she pulled out a £10 note. When the male dancer came over to us, my friend licked the £10 note and stuck it to his bum cheek! Not to be outdone, another friend pulls out a £20 note. She called the guy back , licks the £20 note, and sticks it to his other bum cheek. In another attempt to impress the rest of us, my third friend pulls out a £50 note and calls the guy over, and licks the £50 note. I'm worried about the way things are going, but fortunately, she just stuck it to one of his bum cheeks again. My relief was short-lived. Seeing the way things are going, the guy races over to me. Now everyone's attention is focused on me, and the guy is egging me on to try to top the £50. My brain was churning as I reached for my wallet. What was I to do? The woman in me took over... I got out my ATM card, swiped it down the crack of his bum, grabbed the eighty quid and left!.
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: One for the ladies'

Post by Dominic »

Is this your way of coming out as trans or something?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
WHL

Re: One for the ladies'

Post by WHL »

Dominic wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:06 pm Is this your way of coming out as trans or something?

Nothing wrong in putting on a nice pair of sheer pantyhose , after a hard days work on the building site :D