Parrot

Post your funnies here.
WHL

Parrot

Post by WHL »

John received a parrot as a gift. Every word out of the parrot’s beak was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity.
John tried to change the bird’s bad attitude by saying only polite words, playing soft music anything to ‘clean up’ the bird’s appalling vocabulary.
Finally John’s patience gave and he shouted at the parrot and the parrot shouted obscenities back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and ruder
Finally, in desperation John threw up his hands in and put the parrot in the freezer.
For a few moments the parrot squawked and screeched and kicked. Sudddenly there was total quiet and not a peep was heard....Fearing that he had hurt the parrot, John quickly opened the freezer.
To John’s amazement, the parrot calmly walked out of the freezer and into John’s outstretched hands and said “I believe I may have upset you with my rude language and behaviour and I am extremely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to correct my rude and unacceptable behaviour”.
John stood there, stunned by the parrot’s sudden change in behaviour and was just about to ask what had brought on this dramatic change of attitude when the parrot suddenly spoke up very softly “May I ask what the turkey did?”