Todays walk

Post your funnies here.
memory man

Todays walk

Post by memory man »

Well,that was an interesting walk with the dog,sat down on a bench with my Mars bar and a sea gull was circling round me, I thought the beggar was after my chocolate,but to my surprise he sat on the bench beside me.He folded his wings and crossed his legs and to my surprise said "Do you mind if I sit here,as I am bored,no chips to scrounge on Mablethorpe Town.Not at all I replied.The dog gave me this look"What have I told you about talking to strange birds",but I struck up a conversation with the gull, his name was Ivor,he has had an interesting life,proud of the fact that he has been all over the world.We talked for a good while,then he had to go as his wife wanted some eggs,told me I was a nice person for talking to him and he wanted me to have a present,from under his wing he produced a book,"My first novel and I will sign it for you,hope you enjoy it,if anyone wants to borrow it after I have read it you can,titled Gull Ivors Travels.
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Re: Todays walk

Post by Devil »

Without looking it up, I bet you don't know Gulliver's first name (to PUNish you for that atrocious one)
memory man

Post by memory man »

I did know it actually, just not sure of the spelling.

Lemule.
mike strand2

Post by mike strand2 »

Huge groan!