GESY Portal...

Discuss medical issues, and help each other navigate the available options for the Health Service in Cyprus.
Before following anybody's advice on here consider consulting your local doctor first.
Flyer

GESY Portal...

Post by Flyer »

Hi All

Sometime ago I registered on the GESY portal for myself and my wife and then registered us both with the same doctor, I am trying to input the verification codes for both of us to access our records.

I have done mine ok but cannot get access to my wife's beneficiary record to input her verification codes.

Both our names/registration numbers are listed on the dashboard but I cant find any way of getting into her account.

Any suggestions please
Mrblobby

Re: GESY Portal...

Post by Mrblobby »

You both have to have registered separately , so you each have your own username and password .

It threw me for a while , because like you I could see both our names on the dashboard .
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Thanks Mr Blobby

Im trying that it now says sending verification email, not received yet so we will see, only waited 15 hours so just keep waiting I suppose!!

Will ring them later

Cheers
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

When my Personal Doctor sent the Verification Code it was only valid for 24 hours - that was 8th May.

If not used within the 24 hours then my letter said to contact the Personal Doctor for a new Verification Code which would automatically generate another Verification Code from GESY by email ie two Verification Codes were needed for me to complete the process (Doctor + GESY).

System may have changed since then, but if it doesn't work then phone your Personal Doctor and ask for a new Verification Code to be sent to you or perhaps go and see the Personal Doctor and the new Doctor's Verification Code will be printed off there and then. A bit later you will get the new GESY produced Verification Code by email. Then you can proceed to the Beneificary Portal and enter both codes.

Hope this helps rather than confuses your particular situation.
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

I rang GESY and the lady said I had to make a separate account for my partner ( as Mr Blobby said) and that I needed a different email address for her.

Which I have done, she said I then had to go to my doctor and get her to change my partner's email and get a new verification code.

Seems a bit silly to let you register two people to an account but not let you access both records.

Still never mind will see what the doctor says.
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

We have two completely separate GESY accounts. Similarly a family with children will have a separate account for each child.
It is correct procedure that only the patient can access his/her medical record - Data Protection.
I do like the fact that in order to access my Beneficiary Record, a Verification Code is sent to my mobile phone which I then enter on the screen to proceed to my records.
clive of payia

Problem Getting Registered on GESY

Post by clive of payia »

I cannot sign into GESY. I have a User Name & verified Password. When I enter my ARC number, the same number I have been given when I re-registered this Thursday with Immigration I get the following message;

BENEFICIARY NOT FOUND
The ARC number you have provided could not be confirmed. Try again ensuring that the ARC number you insert exactly matches that printed on your Permit. If a) you don't have an ARC number, or b) the ARC number you have cannot be confirmed by the system, please contact the Migration Department to either apply for a Permit, or verify that your ARC is correct. Then you can try again to enrol to the GHS.

The ARC numeric is: 05-XXXXXX. I have tried various combinations of this numeric string, adding 05-00XXXXXX and 5-XXXXXX etc.

Desperate of Peyia.
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Just checked my records for when I applied for GESY on-line and on the screenshot it was just digits ie 0500XXXX whereas you are putting a '-' in the format.
Last edited by galexinda on Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Perhaps ask a Personal Doctor to register onto GESY system if having problems doing it on-line?